Hello :)

samedi 8 août 2015

Hi people of the internetz, I'm an abdl from Utah. I've been interested in diapers for a while, and wear them when I can, I also have a few ab items, pacifiers, coloring books and a bottle.

A little bit more about me :P

I was born biologically male, but I'm currently kinda between genders - gender confused- and have been for awhile, but life goes on.

I'm an atheist, and as my username implies I am very interested in physics, more specifically astrophysics, and theoretical physics. I've read a couple books on the topic, by Lawrence Krauss, and watched tons of Youtube videos. I also listen to the Startalk Podcast with host, Neil degrass Tyson.

In my free time I play video games on PC and go on bike rides - I used to skateboard a lot- :), I also have a large stuffed animal collection, I know your jealous :P
Hello :)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire