hi all

mercredi 12 août 2015

Hi I'm phil I Have cerebral palsy. I became incontinent when I was 21 dew to spasms in the bladder. But became a dl when I was 13. Because I walk I didn't have the normal tools you would associate with disabled ie, wheelchair, nappy or leg bag and wishing I had to wear either a lag bag, or wear a nappy. Going back 5 years earlier I was made to wear them after having the runs. I was horrified because I thought only babys wore them. I still can remember being on the bed kicking out saying I didn't want to wear them. I can still remember sitting at the my desk and felling my plastic pants up the leg of my shorts. That time I was made to go home in them. I remember as soon a I got home they came off. This happened a 2nd time a few years later in another
hi all

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire