Pacifier Leash Design #1

mardi 11 août 2015

Here's a quick (well it took like 40mins to put together haha) first draft of a new pacifier leash that I'm putting together on my computer. I took an image of a blues clues fabric thing and cut out samples from the background and a few images, editied them up a bit and keyed out the background and resized and cropped them etc. and put them on this image.

Then I edited together a template for the name on it (I'll use my real name for the actual thing but I used Milko for this demonstration) here's a picture of what it looks like:

wait.... where's the insert image button? am I missing something here? Seriously, where did it go?

I think it could use some work with the clouds on the background and some of the little pictures look a bit rushed (because they were lol :) )

- - - Updated - - -

Is anyone else getting issues with images? And videos? And attachments? Where did the buttons go?
Pacifier Leash Design #1

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire