Need advise on meeting another abdl

mardi 11 août 2015

Warning Bad Grammar and Spelling Below


I met this guy on bedwettingabdl.com. I found his email on the abdl database. He took 2 years to email me back, (He doesn't check his abdl email often lol)
he emailed me back his phone number, I texted him, He immediately texted back. we talked about meeting and about sharing secrets, what we would do if we met in public randomly, (No-one must know) sort of thing. He was shy about even saying hi in public where as i was more interested in hanging out in public as friends with a shared secret. He wanted to come over. He kept asking me what we would do. My response was "I don't know ive never done any thing like this before I feel weird inviting over a guy to play naked and in diapers together, Im a virgin ave never even invited a girl over but jumping into diapers? I just cant wrap my head around this."He asked me if i would change him, again i said " I just don't know" So finally he came over i met him at a church parking lot of all places then he followed me back home. He came in asked to see my stash. I showed him my HUGE collection of diapers, He was surprised I let him choose. I was feeling awkward so i made him change into it in the bathroom, while i changed in the living room. He apparently had to go bad so he flooded a pamper which he could still fit into. I on the other hand had gone only a couple hours before not thinking this would happen that night. so i had to go in the bathroom and pour warm water down the front of my depends, which made me have to go a little so i finished off with a pee. He wanted to rub my diaper and wanted to know if i wanted to rub his I did want to so much but i felt weird to say i wanted to. I touched it a little gave it a squeeze still not knowing if i was gay or not. He rubbed my diaper. Then he suddenly said he had to go it was late. I made him take the diaper off in the bathroom and put in in a bag which I put in the garbage outside.

Fast forward a month. During our first visit i found out he was only in town for summer. He was attending college elsewhere. So i texted him asking him if he wanted to come over once more before the summer was over. I'm going to re-post here word for word what was said, Its my greatest desires and weirdness leaking out but i need help and maybe one of you can give me some advise. Here goes.

ME: You should come over at least once before my vacation

ME: on aug 2

ME: I would do so much more than last time

ME: Id still be uncomfortable but i need to experience something before i jump in

HIM: what would you want to do?

HIM: Dont be shy and let me know give me some ideas other than i dont know throw out specifics I could tell last time you wanted to to way more.

ME: Start off with changing each other into a diaper then feel it as you wet then play with it just rub it till its cold.

ME: There are other things but i would never ask someone i trusted completely

ME: just one in particular

ME: once upon a time i dreamed of sticking my hand down the diaper when someone peed but i know now that is something i just cant do based on all the diseases i could get doing it.

ME:and yes i love to watch people poop diapers but i just don't want my house to smell like shit.

ME: if i could get past that part I would shape your diaper like clay but sorry i would not go as far as changing.

ME: if you come over again i would want to hold our pee all day and drink plenty of fluids that way we really have to go and flood.

ME: i go through phases where i'm not interested but you got me back into them

ME: btw sorry for blowing up your phone

ME: Okay the thing that i could never ask is, Ive always wanted to rub my face into anothers diapered groin and just breath the baby fresh scent pampers includes in those diapers while the diaper gets warm but i definitely wont do that with you this time.

ME: there's got to be more that your interested in your abdl fantasies other than "Im open to anything Im very laid back"

HIM: Ill do what ever you want

HIM: I know you want more

HIM: we could turn the lights off in your room.

ME: Im not going any further you always seem to think i want more but i dont. Im struggling to come up with more you have not put forth any imagination.

-------------------------------------------------
I feel like im being forced into a situation where things are going to be a little to gay for me or ill be doing things im not comfortable with yet and i dont know that he wants me to do. The turning off the lights thing just freaked me out.
Im not trying to be homo phobic but i just don't know where to go from here. Hes 19 im 22. As far as i know he's the only abdl that i know of in Virginia he lives in the same town i do or at least he does when not at school. I find my self craving having another abdl experience with another abdl and do way more than the first time where i made so many mistakes. Should i continue to try to spend time with this guy or try searching more. I cant turn down the only other person near me male or female.
Need advise on meeting another abdl

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire