Windows 10 Troubleshooting

dimanche 9 août 2015

Sorry for another Windows 10 thread but I felt it was more relevant to start a new topic than put it in the other 2 Windows 10 threads.

So i've had a change to use Windows 10 now for over a week. So far I haven't had any major issues with Windows 10 however I'm noticing some funky situations happening and i'm not sure why.

The first issue i'm having is that i'm noticing programs are randomly disappearing. No joke. For example I just reinstalled Teamviewer yesterday and after I restarted the computer I didn't notice till this morning that Teamviewer magically disappeared from my programs. Also some programs were magically uninstalled after upgrading such as my Avast antivirus and Java and Shockwave player.

The second issue i'm having or noticed is that the start>all apps menu does not list programs installed on other hard drives. If I install a program to my C drive it's fine but if I install a program to my D drive windows doesn't know that it exists.

I'm not really sure what is going on. Also i've been hearing of this strange permissions bug going around but that doesn't seem to be affecting me in this case. So ya have anyone else been having strange issues after upgrading to windows 10?
Windows 10 Troubleshooting

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire