Autism and the AB inside us

mardi 8 décembre 2015

Firstly i do not wish to offend anyone with this post.. Please take it as interest and nothing more.

OK, i may be going out on a limb here, but would like to hear from others pertaining to this..

i have just been reading older posts, and it occurs to me that a lot of AB's are somewhere on the autism scale.. Now don;t gt me wrong, i know some of you are also not on the scale, im not *never been tested.. however

when i was a kid, i had a lot of issues, that honestly could be associated with autism, I used to repeatedly bang my head on the wall, I am highly intelligent, i get fixated on something and nothing else. in all honesty i probably am autistic, but it has never been tested..

how many of you are in the same boat, did you do stuff as a child that could be constrewed as autistic.? this is just a simple question. it was just something that popped into my head..

Cheers
BabyLea
Autism and the AB inside us

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire