Saving Diapers Long Term

mercredi 9 décembre 2015

I often look back on baby diapers that I would wear when I was first getting into the ABDL life and as I "grew up" and wish I would have saved a few of them. I've been able to find some on ebay, but the price just ins't worth it to me. I decided I'd start to save the different types of baby diapers I pick up so I can look back on them and their designs in the future.

I've gone through and taken 5 out of each pack I have and vacuum sealed them in bags to protect them (and make them more compact). Has anyone else done this? Did it work well? My main concern is that after being compressed for so long they may not come back to life so to speak.

If nobody else has done this, does anyone have any tips for saving diapers long term? I don't want to save full packages (more money and takes up too much room) but I also don't want to just leave them loose in drawers. I'd like to eventually have a bit of a baby diaper archive to look back on.
Saving Diapers Long Term

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire