Well hello there!

mercredi 9 décembre 2015

Hey guys,

I am rather new to this community. I have been abdl for a very long time, very young I can't even remember. I haven't ever really been able to participate in wearing diapers much because I always had to hide it from my parents. They did catch me a few times and well, that didn't end well. Now that I just moved out, I'm starting to get into it more.

I just recently moved out of my parents house and got my own place with my girlfriend of 5 years (almost). It's been awesome being free from parental control! Haha

As for me personally, I am a huge gamer PC and XboxOne. Currently I play a lot of competitive PC games.

I LOVE STAR WARS!

Other than that I'm kinda boring, I don't watch a ton on tv. If I do it's either Homeland or Agents of shield!

I'm looking forward to talking with and posting in the community. It's good to have people to ask questions and talk things through with. I have my girlfriend to talk to but it's still new to her and she is trying to understand. Any tips you might have to help me talk with her and help her understand would be nice.
Well hello there!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire