What do I do??

jeudi 10 décembre 2015

So I recently just started wearing and wetting diapers. I also just recently told my girlfriend about wanting to wear them. She new I had an interest in them a while back but I guess she never understood that I wanted to wear them often.

The other day we sat down and had a really good talk where I was able to tell her how I feel. She was very nervous and didn't really understand what it was that I wanted, Or why I wanted it. She is a very accepting person so I don't think there will be any issue I hope.

We had 3 talks now. After a few days she had come back to me and said she was doing a lot of thinking about it. She says she still isn't sure how she feels about it, but we came to a compromise, for now, that I wear them every now and then when she isn't home. When says every now and then I think a couple times a week. but she means like once or twice ever 2 or so weeks.

My problem is that, I want it more than that. We have talked and I told her that I hope top be able to wear then often. I know it will take time and I need to be patient with her. Let her accept and learn at her own pace and not push her. But as days go on, I just want more. I have very bad delayed gratification.

My questions is, What do I do? I don't want to upset her or push her away by wearing them and not telling her. She gets very upset, due to past relationships, when I keep things from her. I don't want it to overwhelm her and freak her out. Should I suck it up and not wear them, or what... I'm really torn. I have been with her for 5 years January 15th and I know she is the one that I want to marry some day, but what happens if she decides she isn't okay with it?

Any help and support would be great! :)
What do I do??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire