Why dont you understand? Why is it wrong?

jeudi 10 décembre 2015

Hey guys,

I have posted a few threads already explaining my situation. Long story short, I finally told my girlfriend about my ABDL. She new I had interests in wearing them but not that I wanted to and that I went out and bought some.

We have had a few conversations already about it and what her thoughts are and what I want out of it.

The reason I started a separate post is because I want her to understand why I am the way I am, Why I love being in diapers, but at the same time I want to understand her point of views too. She has told me that she is okay, for now, if I do it everyonce in a while when she isn't home but she doesn't know if how she feels okay with it.

My questions is, what makes people not okay with it? I know its not normal to society, but to us it is. To me it is. I have had these thoughts since I was a little kid. Is it more than just its "weird" or "not normal"?
Why dont you understand? Why is it wrong?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire