It's intimate to me

mercredi 5 août 2015

So today I wanted to buy myself my first pack of diapers. The situation was ideal - both my flatmates were out and my boyfriend was out with a friend, but he returned sooner than I expected, so I didn't get to do it and I was pretty disappointed. I could actually tell my boyfriend that I want to buy diapers and he would be ok with it. He knows about my DL side and even though he isn't DL, he supports me. He even offered to buy diapers for me when I first told him that it's something I'm interested in. But I just don't want to talk about it too much, because it's very intimate to me. Does anyone feel the same? Do you not feel like talking about it, even though you know you could trust the person you're talking to?
It's intimate to me

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire