a bit overbearing...

samedi 15 août 2015

I usually try to skip a day or two without wearing any nighttime protection and my wife and I then go to off to sleep, never questioning it too much. She has on occasion asked when I went to bed sleepy if I was wearing anything for protection, in which case I could usually find a pair of Depends underwear for the night.

Recently, I had a bad nighttime accident while sleeping and without anything for protection. It soaked through a couple of bed sheets - probably the worst accident I've had in years.

Now, my wife is adamant that I put on a diaper at night, and that it is A DIAPER. She would always ask before why a diaper at night and I would mention it was a better safeguard for me and how I sleep.

Just the other day, I didn't know she was outside of the bathroom door waiting for me to get out of the bathroom and when I was done peeing (it was a long one), she looked at me VERY concerned and said, "please tell me you didn't pee THAT much in bed last night???".

But she is terrified of this getting our sheets and bed. She had the sheet protector on for a while but that went by the wayside as well, probably bc we were getting a bit complacent.

Now, she is pretty much mandating that I wear a DIAPER every night and will stay up nagging until I put one on. I don't like the bulk as much at night, but I also do not want to wake up embarrassed like that again.
a bit overbearing...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire