Boo boos?

samedi 15 août 2015

Has anyone had a littk slip up during playtime, and what was the experience?
If you were alone did it just snap you back to adult mode? If you had a caretaker how did they respond?

Me and my gf ( resident Momma) were having a bit of a little day, so she let me out into the back yard while she had to make some phone calls. As always I didn't exactly snap into being little, so I just let childish curiosity take over, and I browsed the yard for bugs and places to set up toy dinosaurs. Anyway, when I was done I went to come in and tripped and fell into the kitchen; hurting my knee on the metal thingy that let's the patio door slide open and close. Took me a second and she saw me fall, I started my fake crying I do, because I can't actually cry at all, and she ran over and gingerly accessed the situation, she went and got a some bandage and applied it carefully, kissed it better and held me close on the couch. Pure padded bliss~

So Booboos? How do they affect your little, AB/DL, etc. time?
Boo boos?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire