Cloth diaper help needed

dimanche 16 août 2015

Right now, cloth diapers would be easier to wear more often. It'd be easier to clean something than throw away disposables constantly. I doubt I'd like them better than disposables, but I wanna get a cloth diaper or two! But.... ummm.... I don't really know what I'm doing! I need.... a diaper and plastic pants? Do I need anything else? A cloth cover? No? Also, I don't know what to look for brand-wise... I don't wanna spend a bazillion dollars, but I want something decent. Something that can absorb a bit. (I don't know that I would mess often.... maybe sometimes... but that's a whole lot more cleanup than with disposables! I dunno.) I want cuteness too! Stressed out lots lately, so more diaper time might help!
Cloth diaper help needed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire