Hewwo, I'm Kwisti~

mardi 18 août 2015

H-Hewwo... I'm Kwisti. I am a total techie, and I'm going to college for Applied Electronics and Computer Technology. I do electronics repair, and love everything to do with technology. I live in a rural area with lots of woods (I'm not saying where so you guys don't find me "creepy" :neener_neener: ) and I love the outdoors. I go kayaking and fishing pretty frequently. In the winter I go snowmobiling and I used to ski avidly. I've been very busy lately and haven't gone skiing in several years :sad:.

Anyways, I'm here because I'm a little girl. I love being babied and cottled and taken care of. I love my pacifiers and I love cuddling!! I have a security blanky that I keep with me whenever I can (really only in my room :frown: ) and a couple plushies! I do enjoy diapers but if I had to choose between being able to use diapers and having a caregiver that will love and play with me, I'd easily ditch the diapers.

As I said, I'm a techie, and have been working with computers and phones since I was about 10. The awesome movie Live Free or Die Hard got me into computers, what with all the fake awesome hacking. Ever since then I've been learning and learning. I started by learning HTML and making websites. Then I learned some BASIC, C/C++, and Java. I'm now in college for Applied Electronics and Computer Technology, it's very fun. As a hobby I run an electronics repair shop, mostly fixing cell phone screens. I don't wanna ramble on and on about myself so I'll leave it there hehehe.

I came here for some support I guess. I really want help in being able to deal with being a little (without a CG) living at home with her bio parents. I've seen some Tumblr posts with amazing links to things like online coloring books, and other things to make my room my little safe space.

Feel free to ask anything about me :P I'm new, so go easy...
Hewwo, I'm Kwisti~

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire