I need help understanding cell phone contracts.

jeudi 13 août 2015

This might sound a bit odd but go with it.

I work as a caretaker for a man in his 80's. He likes to get out and about but he cant drive. What his family has in mind is to get him a smart phone so we can use services like uber and lyft. taxis are out of the question, oddly enough.

heres the kicker: this phone would not be used for anything else, AT ALL. I suggested a prepaid phone instead of a plan. I've been looking into phones we could use this way but I've come across a few problems, most companies charge a monthly rate even though they call it prepaid. Also, I haven't seen a price for internet use.

Im asking for help on here to see what you guys can recommend. Thanks for the help :)
I need help understanding cell phone contracts.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire