Lurker turning contributor

mercredi 19 août 2015

Hello. I guess this is my "welcome to the club" post. I'm looking forward to joining in the conversations and possibly making some eFriends here. ;)

I'm a mid-30-something AB. I'm married and have five kids, all under 10 (no twins). I've known I was an AB (though not that term) for as long as I can remember, but I can count on one hand the number of people who _know_.

Professionally I'm a software consultant. I provide consulting and training services to large organizations. I work for a smaller company, and am lucky enough to work from home.

When I'm not working, my favorite thing to do is spend time with my family. I'm amazed at my wonderful wife and I adore spending time with my kids. Since the are still little (youngest just turned 1), I don't have much time to pursue other hobbies, though I do dabble in amateur radio.

I have on occasion lurked in ADISC in the past, but wanted to join and become a contributing member as I work through my own feelings experiences to try to find peace with myself and my identity, and I hope that I can find some people in similar situations that can help me improve in that area.

So, hello! Looking forward to meeting you.
Lurker turning contributor

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire