My recent surgery and diapers

jeudi 13 août 2015

Well, I'm nearly healed from my fusion. I thought I'd write a short followup.

I did wake up in a molicare premium soft! I thought it was after the surgery, but it was in Recovery. My wife says I requested it after a bathroom visit where, supposedly, I complained about dribbling. I don't remember that, but do remember asking for a pullup, which the nurses helped me with (vaguely).

My wife diapered me after she gave me a sponge bath. That was hot. She used cloth, which was awesome.

Aaaaand that's it! I didn't use any of them (to my understanding, I remember little of the actual Molicare aside from it being on me). I was too drugged at hospital, and too braced up at home. In the end, it was inconvenient, not sexy, and only a bit comforting.

I was, and am, pretty bummed out about that, but it was a massive reality check. I thought it was going to be pain killers and euphoria and diapers, but that seems to be a pipe dream. There was very little element of AB/DLism, and lots more pain, confusion and disorientation. I used to joke that getting older would be a win, diaperwise. No I'm not so sure.

I'll take mine recreationally, thank you!
My recent surgery and diapers

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire