No clue about sizes!

lundi 17 août 2015

I just... have no clue how to figure out my sizes for anything! I could be wrong, but it seems so overwhelmingly more difficult to understand than male clothing sizing! (no, sadly, I'm not transitioning. I hope someday, but.... I don't know.... anyway, not the point of the topic. I just want some stuff to wear in the privacy of my room where no one will bother me) Dresses, skirts, pants, tops, cloth diapers, shoes/sandals, sleepers.... aaaaaahhhhhh! I wanna buy one or two things... or four or five.... but I don't know how to pick sizes for any of this stuff... :sweatdrop:

In male sizes...
- I normally wear large shirts, occasionally medium, but I prefer extra large to either one. Sometimes I like a silly XXL shirt that looks really, really big!
- My feet are.... uhm.... I guess..... about 11W. It makes finding shoes and sandals difficult sometimes. Sometimes I have to compromise for something a bit too big or a bit too small.
- I wear 34x30 pants, like jeans and stuff (reluctant to share, but necessary if I want useful advice). This size fits perfectly about 95% of the time.
- I'm about 190 pounds. (even more reluctant to share... but also necessary.)

I only have one XXL night gown that I didn't pick out myself. I don't want something tight, but this thing is pretty big... yet... in a way... it doesn't seem long enough. (I know some people try to squeeze into things that don't fit. I don't wanna do that) Also, in store is not an option, so I can't try anything on before buying. Online purchases only.

Aaaand.... if anyone wants to recommend anything adorable, I'd love that. But I mostly need lots of help with sizes! :eek!:
No clue about sizes!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire