probably just got caught.. oh god why..

dimanche 16 août 2015

well i guess this is it.. i might have just got caught :(

today my mom told me that she's gonna change my bed sheets and i tought okay she respects my privacy, never snoops around my room, and my diapers are stashed in a locked cabinet anyway.

but when i entered my room i saw that instead of just changing the bed sheets, she completely cleaned my room. that wouldn't really be an issue, but then i noticed an old lego build instructions book in the trash. i believe i kept this book in a drawer under my bed where i keep my "self love utilities". i got worried if she found them because that would be embarassing.

but half a minute later it suddenly popped into my mind that i put a wet drynite in that drawer last night and didn't yet dispose of it!!! to make it even worse, it was a girls drynite and i'm a guy

if she really did open that drawer while cleaning my room, she most likely found it. i do have a way to check if she really opened the drawer or not. i have two dirty shirts in there that i use to wrap the wet diapers to reduce the smell, and if she opened the drawer, she would see them and take them out to wash them. but right now i'm way too scared to check my drawer :(

i'll keep you guys updated. but for now let's just hope i didn't got caught because i would die of embarassment if my parents found out about this :(
probably just got caught.. oh god why..

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire