Time for some self love

dimanche 16 août 2015

Hi I've been lurking for years and battling the binge purge cycle for the last 12 years. After doing nofap the urges returned so now I've decided to accept myself as part of who I am. They are frankly less compulsive when I do that. I hope I'll be able to one day change, but I'm done hurting myself over it.

A bit about me. I'm an painter and accidental traveler. I got into diapers at a young age after my parents divorced and fought it on and off until now. After the meltdown my family lost everything and I've been moving around ever since. Currently I live on a sailboat in south florida and am planning to sail to europe where I dream I'll be able to live selling paintings in the south of france. I like philosophy film and art. I read quite a bit for my age but got nothing on some members of my family.
Time for some self love

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire