Hi everyone!

lundi 10 août 2015

Hi everyone! As a new member I'd like to start off my introduction by saying that I'm your average college student here majoring in aerospace engineering. Its pretty intense stuff, but I its good stuff to know too. I'm usually shy and reserved around people, but I do enjoy getting in conversations once I get to know people personally.

This is my first time joining any sort of online forum/community so I do feel kinda awkward writing this lol. This is also my first time trying out adult diapers ever.

Anyhow I've always had a thing for soft and fluffy stuff! I enjoy going to bed in just a shirt and diaper, surrounding myself with pillows and blankets, and getting relaxed around all the softness! It just makes me feel so gentle and innocent. :cloud9:

Besides my new love for diapers, I enjoy doing other stuff during my spare time like playing videogames, watching anime, hanging out with friends, that kind of stuff.

I hope this intro helps alot! Sorry if my post is a little long.
Hi everyone!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire