Most Unpleasent Diaper Experience

mardi 18 août 2015

What's your most unpleasant diaper experience? It can be a big leak, a really bad mess/blowout, or maybe being spotted in public. Anything you can think of.

I bring this up because I had an experience that might take the cake for me about a week ago (WARNING, this is kinda gross). I was on a car ride to the beach in South Carolina with Mom and I decided to get diapered before hand in order to reduce the amount of stops we'd have to make. So we were about half way there and pulled over to a rest stop, but I specifically didn't go just so I could use the diaper more. So about 10 minutes later, I had to pee and poop a bit as well. I just wanted to wet but I'm still relatively inexperienced so I still have to push to get it to come out. As a result, while I was trying to force myself to wet, I was also on the verge of messing. So in a (horrible) spur of the moment decision I decided to just let it all out. Probably one of my dumbest ideas ever. I ended up sitting in that mess for about 25 or 30 minutes and thank GOD it didn't smell. I eventually asked my mom to pull over and I had to attempt to clean myself up in a McDonalds restroom with only dry toilet paper. Since there were no wet wipes or anything, I couldn't get totally clean and had to just deal with that for the rest of the ride.

So yeah, not my brightest moment.
Most Unpleasent Diaper Experience

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire