Quick insight to share

mercredi 19 août 2015

For years, I've been obsessed about "why" I am an "adult baby" (then again, since I regress from 0-2 years of age, maybe I'm a little). I can't tell you why I just couldn't accept being one and going with it, for some reason it really bugged me.

I saw the post about imaginations (thank you so much for that btw) and they were talking about why imaginations die.

I think I'm an adult baby because my imagination is the same as it has always been. Granted, I haven't been on my belly and played "Power Rangers" since I was like 13, but the fact of the matter is, at the age of 35, I could get down there and do it like I never stopped at all.

Hell, I even use my imagination when I'm at work, just, in adult ways and VERY discrete.

I feel like God just showed me an answer to my overall life and I need to wake up and reflex on it. Maybe now I can stop taking medications for depression and become the person I should have never quit being from the start.

The ADISC community is so amazing :)
Quick insight to share

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire