That Nursery Scent...

mercredi 12 août 2015

So I've been trying to recreate the clean, powdery scent of the nurseries of my childhood but I can't quite get it right. I'm trying to figure out what combination of things would create the distinctive smell of a '90s nursery.

I've been smelling lots of baby bath products and here's the ones that bring me back the most...

  • Baby Magic "Soft Powder" scented bath soap
  • Baby Magic "Floral" baby cologne
  • Dollar General Baby Powder (smells a lot like the old J+J's powder)
  • Dollar General Baby Lotion
  • Kidgets Baby Shampoo


I also use chamomile nighttime baby baths and lotions from various companies (they all smell about the same) even though I don't think I ever smelled it as a kid. I just really like the scent.

What smells bring you back? And am I missing any distinctive "nursery" scents in this list? Perhaps baby wipes or baby oil?
That Nursery Scent...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire